SPCG Public Company Limited (“SPCG”) would like to inform that, according to the good corporate governance regarding the equitable treatment of shareholders, SPCG would like to invite the shareholders to propose the agenda of 2013 Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting and names of qualified candidates to be nominated for selection as SPCG’s Board of Directors in compliance with the criteria as announced on the Company’s website http://www.spcg.co.th from now until February 20, 2013.
Please be informed accordingly.
Criteria to propose AGM Agenda and Name of Director Nominees in advance
1. Shareholder must specify his/her name and surname.
2. Individual shareholder or combined shareholders must hold more than 5% of the total voting rights for the connecting period of no less than 1 year by the date the shareholder proposes the agenda or name of director nominees.
3. The proposed matter must be related to the business of the Company, be beneficial to the Company’s shareholders and under the authority of the Board of Directors, and in compliance with the law.
4. The nominated director must possess the qualifications in accordance to the Public Company Act, Securities and Exchange Act and the Good Corporate Governance of the Company and should possess industry knowledge.
5. The Company’s judgment is final.
Shareholders are able to submit proposals online at http://www.spcg.co.th before sending the original to The Management Dept. SPCG Public Company Limited No. 333/20 Sukhumvit 55 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110 within February 20, 2013.